Proxmox Module

initd

the module is not public, and used for some internal use .

if you want it i can give you a copy , just give me sometime to remove some code that is not related to the proxmox , because we have complicated cloud system with proxmox .

If you want to share it with me, why not. :)

just to not i have not tested it with the order form , maybe it will have a bug ,

you can add vps without provision . and then the moule provisionning the vps with

stop/start/shutdown/delete . it suppoer suspend/unsuspned/remove action .

as i told it maybe not complete but usefful .

no feedback/bugs reported , because i will not lose time in module of 2.5 .

Hello Attached the plugin for 2.5 , use it at your own risk .

NO support/feedback/bug for the this version .

openvz Only Support NOW .

but you can keep your notes for the next release for the V3 .

i will code it next week if i have time , so no promise to the community .

i have also the ovh server management in my wichlist .

i have a comented line in 510 , please uncomment the line , if no ,  the shutdown will not work

//$first_node = $node_name[0];

proxmoxv2.zip

Hello Attached the plugin for 2.5 , use it at your own risk .

NO support/feedback/bug for the this version .

openvz Only Support NOW .

but you can keep your notes for the next release for the V3 .

i will code it next week if i have time , so no promise to the community .

i have also the ovh server management in my wichlist .

"ovh server management", hum.. This sounds good. :)

Reinstall function is not available in proxmox now , But We have two option for this to achieve this process

1 - get the vm conf and then delete the vm and créate new one based in the conf .

2 - re-create the container with -force option (not yet tested)

We will discuss this case and others after the first release .

that because the "ESPRIT" of proxmox is not commercial like the solusvm , solusvm listen to the potential clients and add what they want because they pay .

proxmox is Open source , so they have 0 obligation to thier users . also as i know proxmox is used in virtualisation some environnement , so the admin who decide (create or not) .

i will try what we can do , but a re-create vm with the -force i think is better and easy if we will define (the cpu/disk/memory/.... in the package , so we don't need to get the vm config and store it .

the best thing to go with it first , is to uses the PLAN system . as proxmox hasn't this plan , we can define the ressource via the packages .

the clients accounts  proxmox now has the option to add clients (users) , so we can add option to create client account and affect the vps to it , but i don't like this idea, because i prefer the client stay with one console management wich is blesta .

also the IP addess pool , is another thing that i look to , it , i prefer add option to every server in the module to list the available ip and auto affect ip in the creation and remove it from the pool, when vm is deleted return thier ip to the pool .

this is some ideas how i look to the module , but in the end , that is not a easy task and a big work are waiting , this need the more free time i have , i will try my best , for me , and for all the community .

Maybe you can support Paul.. :)

"Proxmox isn't going to make it into the initial v3 release, but we'll be scheduling development for it shortly after release."

also the IP addess pool , is another thing that i look to , it , i prefer add option to every server in the module to list the available ip and auto affect ip in the creation and remove it from the pool, when vm is deleted return thier ip to the pool .

Yes, IPv6 would also be nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...