Proxmox Module

initd

We would be happy to test it on our infrastructure.

We can't use blesta in production until the bootstrap framework is integrated, but we've also been waiting for a proxmox module for quite some time. 

We invested heavily in new modules, updates to existing modules, and a development platform for another billing system and that plan has fallen apart over the last few months. To top it off that billing system (no need to mention the name) has been exploited many times over the last few weeks. Our WAF protected our development environment from all exploit attempts so far but we are not going to wait until an exploit is released that we are not protected from no matter how unlikely that may seem.

If you can come up with something basic that we can launch on we would be willing to redirect our investment towards blesta to push/sponsor development of additional needed features.

If you can come up with something basic that we can launch on we would be willing to redirect our investment towards blesta to push/sponsor development of additional needed features.

Sounds good, should have proxmox beta module available for testing by the end of this week.

We would be happy to test it on our infrastructure.

We can't use blesta in production until the bootstrap framework is integrated, but we've also been waiting for a proxmox module for quite some time. 

We invested heavily in new modules, updates to existing modules, and a development platform for another billing system and that plan has fallen apart over the last few months. To top it off that billing system (no need to mention the name) has been exploited many times over the last few weeks. Our WAF protected our development environment from all exploit attempts so far but we are not going to wait until an exploit is released that we are not protected from no matter how unlikely that may seem.

Check out this topic about Bootstrap. I'm working on converting Blesta to Bootstrap, and I have offered Paul my code. 

My conversion is probably 60-70% complete. I have a few things that are not perfect, and all but it is getting there. It is also fully responsive.

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1308-moving-to-bootstrap/

• 3 months later...

I am test the Proxmox module with blesta. It works pretty well untill I found this problem. After a user purchase a VM, in their account there is a link to console. However, when I click on that "console" link, it did not give any console but instead it display my VPS Node username(root) and an encrypted password for my root user.  Why is that?