Blesta Client Area Display

austenite

Question

Hi 

I'm facing a very weird problem at the moment and have spent the last three days trying to figure it out. 

The problem is that the client area displays on the mobile area but not the on the desktop site. I've tested it on Chrome, firefox and opera all on Linux. I don't have any windows machines to try on. 

I've attached screenshots for you to look at. I was hoping I could ask people to register just to test if its working and I'll delete your account after. 

You can register here https://austenite.io/billing/order/main/index/register

Hoping someone can help. 

Screenshot_2016-08-17-09-48-19.png

Screenshot at 2016-08-17 09:34:18.png

22 answers to this question

@Paul thanks for your response. 

@Licensecart a huge thanks to him for helping me resolve this issue over Skype and Teamviewer. It's great having a guy like him with such a great knowledge of Blesta just 'down the road'. 

It was CloudFlare RocketLoader that was causing the issue, I felt so stupid but it was just simply overlooked. Super happy to have things up and running again, this topic can be marked as resolved. 

3 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

Personally I can't see why it's Linux since MacOS is made on the Unix code.

from his answer  , i have tested blesta in linux so many months ago and it was working fine for me .

40 minutes ago, austenite said:

I've tried it on chrome, Firefox, opera and Vivaldi on Linux so its multiple browsere, possibly a Linux issue then. 

45 minutes ago, naja7host said:

have you used the firebug to see if a error is deny the site from loading in linux browsers , blesta staff also should investigate this . 

I havent, I'll look into this to see if it can help me find out what's going on. Hopefully a staff member can shed some light on this. 

I'll post back here with my findings, I'm going to try and find someone I know with a windows system to test it to. 

5 hours ago, Licensecart said:

ok and will do now, I believe it's a theme issue.

Edit:

Ok so it's not a theme issue it's a browser issue. Works fine for me on Safari.

austin.png

@Licensecart please see attached screenshot of what I see when using the 'Login as client' feature for your area. It's the same for all of my customers and seems consistent across all of the browsers available to me. I actually have a MacBook but would need to wipe Linux from it to test with Safari (edited out your address and phone for privacy).

This is using the default Blesta bootstrap template with only custom colour scheme, no other changes have been made.

Screenshot at 2016-08-17 18:57:22.png

4 minutes ago, austenite said:

@Licensecart please see attached screenshot of what I see when using the 'Login as client' feature for your area. It's the same for all of my customers and seems consistent across all of the browsers available to me. I actually have a MacBook but would need to wipe Linux from it to test with Safari (edited out your address and phone for privacy).

This is using the default Blesta bootstrap template with only custom colour scheme, no other changes have been made.

Screenshot at 2016-08-17 18:57:22.png

What happens when you log into licensecart?

3 minutes ago, austenite said:

@Licensecart no problems when logged into your site, this just started happening a couple of days ago. No updates or upgrades.

That's really weird :s but can't be Blesta as we both use it. Unless it's a JS issue but you didn't touch that since you said it's just a colour change. I blame the hosting :D joking but it really is puzzling.

This is a very odd issue indeed. It likely points to a javascript error. This could be because of some custom plugin, or code modification, or something on the web server interferring. Even more odd that it works in some browsers and not others. Perhaps some browsers handle the javascript errors different.

I'd inspect the page in your browser, reload and check the Network > XHR (In Chrome anyway) and see if the widgets are being returned, and if there are any errors.

15 minutes ago, austenite said:

@Paul thanks for your response. 

@Licensecart a huge thanks to him for helping me resolve this issue over Skype and Teamviewer. It's great having a guy like him with such a great knowledge of Blesta just 'down the road'. 

It was CloudFlare RocketLoader that was causing the issue, I felt so stupid but it was just simply overlooked. Super happy to have things up and running again, this topic can be marked as resolved. 

You're welcome mate, not stupid at all CloudFlare claims to help speed sites and stop attacks (with their premium plans) but they are just useless. But saying that thankfully you are back online and back in business, and that's the main thing.

1 hour ago, Licensecart said:

You're welcome mate, not stupid at all CloudFlare claims to help speed sites and stop attacks (with their premium plans) but they are just useless. But saying that thankfully you are back online and back in business, and that's the main thing.

On a side note the issues people were facing in other topics with Blesta being on the same server as Plesk and accounts not being created I haven't had any issues with. So glad to be a part of this amazing community!