Admin Menu Hover

evolvewh

28 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

If possible, it would be nice to see the sub menu appear by hovering the mouse over the main nav item on the admin menu vs. clicking it. Otherwise, I like the menu a lot!

We went with a click menu instead of hover because mobile devices can't hover. Once you click, you can hover over other primary nav items and view the subnav without clicking again. So, we tried to make this work in the most intuitive way. Appreciate your feedback, and curious what others think of the menu as well. :blesta: 

12 minutes ago, Paul said:

We went with a click menu instead of hover because mobile devices can't hover. Once you click, you can hover over other primary nav items and view the subnav without clicking again. So, we tried to make this work in the most intuitive way. Appreciate your feedback, and curious what others think of the menu as well. :blesta: 

Makes sense that it's tricky to do without switching to a mobile specific menu. I can work with this setup though.

As a side note, I personally use the Blesta admin 95%+ when I'm on a desktop and not a mobile device. It'll be interesting to see how others use it.

14 minutes ago, AnthonyL said:

To add a counter-balance, i prefer on-click. It's more user friendly. With a hover, you risk missing what you want to ciick (see current 3.6 implementation as an example) 

Just to clarify, I am all for the new drop down (wasn't a huge fan of the way it was in 3.6.2) but it would be nice to just hover over the main nav item.