Trace erros

Blesta Addons

17 minutes ago, naja7host said:

Hello ,

in v3 , the trace error show a complete trace , as v4 , it only show the error message ...

i have set System.debug to true in blesta.php conf, but no trace error is shown ,is there any option that i need to activate to see the full trace message ?

blesta.php:

Configure::errorReporting(-1);
// Override minPHP's debugging setting. true to enable debugging, false to disable it
Configure::set("System.debug", true);

2 hours ago, Licensecart said:

Ah sugar I'm missing something then, I know they turned off the stack rack become a "white hacker" claimed it was insecure.

We have already talked about this subject , and i have requested to allow only admins to view the errors . in admin side there is no problem to show the complete trace errors . it is very helpful for developers .

also i'm asking why not to use kint or tracy as built in error debugger , they are superb class for debugging , using kint a time and is totally crazy package :)

6 minutes ago, naja7host said:

We have already talked about this subject , and i have requested to allow only admins to view the errors . in admin side there is no problem to show the complete trace errors . it is very helpful for developers .

also i'm asking why not to use kint or tracy as built in error debugger , they are superb class for debugging , using kint a time and is totally crazy package :)

I agree with the admin only feature request you did before but maybe we can go a step further maybe in the configs the guys could allow us to enable it and also who can see :P so Admin or Public, so if you can't log in you can switch to public :P