CPanel Package Required

compositor

Question

I have an issue while trying to create a Package, in that the form is asking for a Module option to be given.

A screenshot is attached.

Kind regards

Untitled 2.png

I just added CPanel, but of course I'd need to specify a Module option for a CPanel package:)

So I'm wondering from a general standpoint, how that might work with my wholesale web hosting since I can order products from my web host, change the assigned domain names for those packages but I don't know how to do that via CPanel as I've only ever done it via my web hosts' website.

7 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Paul said:

Settings > Company > Modules. Activate a module (like cPanel) and add your first cPanel/WHM server. Then you'll be able to select it when creating a package.

Paul , do you a package is mandatory to have a module ?

a lot of clients has asked us how to add a package without selecting a module .

8 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

Paul , do you a package is mandatory to have a module ?

a lot of clients has asked us how to add a package without selecting a module .

It is mandatory currently. I have plans to change that, and simplify Package creation. I wanted to revamp package creation in v4, but it didn't happen and it's still on my radar.