successfully added message, but no data inserted in databse

Blesta Addons

Question

today we have found that one of our custom plugin have a strange behavior in v4 . after adding a item, the successfully message appear but no data inserted in database !  , when we left some empty fields it return the error validation for that fields; so the validation pass without any issue, after a search in the forum the same behavior was reported in support manager pro in v4 also, no change made in database.

i was thinking what will be the cause for this behavior ?as no error returned from the Record components or the Input components .

i have added the begin() commit() rollback() fucntion to see what happen but no result, also the error_reporting and the debugger is not catching any error !!!

any idea how to diagnostics the problem ?

54 minutes ago, Adam said:

Thats because all the core code uses the dateToUtc function:

http://source-docs.blesta.com/class-AppModel.html#_dateToUtc

The function basically converts:

2017-04-25T14:43:00+00:00

which as you know is ISO 8601 format (date('c')) to something MySQL understands as explained in their documentation:

2017-04-25 14:43:00

-Adam

I Have opened one file of support manager , and i found they use date('c') in var injected in database.