[Plugin] Blesta Live Chat Rc 1.0.7 - 4ºrc

PauloV

Why Outlook.com? I've never used it but from what I read in a quick search they don't support server federation either. Or do they?

I don't know if they do or not, but the fact that Google will strip out needed/highly favored tech to push their own products kind of pushes me away from them.

Just an update to all :)

XMPP/GTalk option as a lot of flows that we have detected in the past 2 weeks (that's why we don't wanted to release that options), and dosent work 100% even with a dedicated server with XMPP (we have tried on direct GTalk server and also a dev XMPP server), so we are building a new push notification system to Handle Android/Iphone/Windows request's from Blesta Live Chat, without a nedded external server.

We are testing several php/javascript libraries to handle the push notifications, and after the push we are building one APP to comunicate with Blesta Live Chat to handle the Chat Sessions. It will take some time to have a beta, so for now the best option is to use GTalk, just requres you to have a gmail account with Chat Active, or for advance users install your hown XMPP server, or even better, as sugested by secforus_ehansen, contact im by PM to use a shared XMPP server to handle the requests :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Installed plugin as per instructions.

Getting blank page when clicking on Live Chat link.

Enabling display_errors shows the following:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Setting with section {site} value {available_site_access}' in /.../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/lib/core/lhconfig/lhconfig.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /.../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/lib/core/lhcore/lhurl.php(35): erConfigClassLhConfig->getSetting('site', 'available_site_...') #1 /.../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/lib/core/lhcore/lhmodule.php(355): erLhcoreClassURL::getInstance() #2 /.../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php(27): erLhcoreClassModule::moduleInit() #3 {main} thrown in /.../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/lib/core/lhconfig/lhconfig.php on line 19

Any idea what I did wrong?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

New updated version that supports 3.2 Booststrap theme (you can install on 3.1.X or above, you will not loose any configurations), with some modifications and fixes :) (updated 01-05-2014)

This the first Release Candidate for Blesta Live Chat. Please test, and if you find any bugs please tell us to fix it so we can go "Stable" :P

Regards,

PV

Mate you should have two download links:

3.1.x: download link

3.2.x Beta: download link.

Some people won't be migrating over yet so you'll loose a customer base.

Sorry about not clarifying this :)

You can install this on any verion 3.1.X or Above of Blesta without problems.

Also you will not lose any configurations, just upload and click on "Upgrade" in the Plugin Settings :)

Sorry about not clarifying this :)

You can install this on any verion 3.1.X or Above of Blesta without problems.

Also you will not lose any configurations, just upload and click on "Upgrade" in the Plugin Settings :)

Oh yeah there's no changes to the client view, my mistake :D

is possible to add the livechat widget outside blesta installation ?

it will be a good feature .

That option alredy exists :)

Just go to Live Help menu,  click on top right on "Menu" then on "Settings" and finnaly click on "Widget embed code" and you can configure and then just copy the code and past on any external web page :)