[Plugin] Blesta Live Chat Rc 1.0.7 - 4ºrc

PauloV

Hello,

I can't change the language in the frontend. The customer account is setup to french language, in the livechat configuration all are setup in fr_Fr. The frontend stay in english.

Thank you for this update ! ;)

Hello, 

Open the file "plugins/live_chat/views/default/client_live_chat_include.pdt"

on line 10 change from:

po.src = '<?php echo $blc_route;?>plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/chat/getstatus/(click)/internal/(position)/bottom_right/(top)/350/(units)/pixels/(leaveamessage)/true?r='+refferer+'&l='+location;
to:

po.src = '<?php echo $blc_route;?>plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/fr/chat/getstatus/(click)/internal/(position)/bottom_right/(top)/350/(units)/pixels/(leaveamessage)/true?r='+refferer+'&l='+location;

You can see the diference betwin the two? :)

The language is changed here :

po.src = '<?php echo $blc_route;?>plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/fr/chat/getstatus/(click)/internal/(position)/bottom_right/(top)/350/(units)/pixels/(leaveamessage)/true?r='+refferer+'&l='+location;

in your case we changed to fr for french :)

I will try to automatize the change in the next release ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Got a try to your plugin, but got a little issue.

When I click the top menu for Live Chat , the URL is : http://ourblestainstallationdomain/admin/live_chat_url  , but that give us a 404!

i'm having the same issue after installing this plugin. It creates a menu that links to an unavailable page and get the 404 error. Below is the html menu link created by the plugin.

<a href="/account/index.php/admin/../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/">Live Chat</a>

i'm having the same issue after installing this plugin. It creates a menu that links to an unavailable page and get the 404 error. Below is the html menu link created by the plugin.

<a href="/account/index.php/admin/../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/">Live Chat</a>

Can you PM your html source to see your current links and then fix the issue?

I downloaded this version from the OP: http://on.gweb.pt/Public_Open_Blesta/live_chat.zip

I just downloaded again, and reinstalled with the same result. I'm using the latest  Blesta 3.2.0.

Please edit your file: /your_blesta_instalation_dir/app/views/admin/default/structure.pdt

Find the line:

</body>

Replace with:

<?php include(PLUGINDIR . DS . "live_chat" . DS . "views" . DS . "default" . DS . "admin_live_chat_count_include.pdt");?></body>

Then refresh your blesta admin window, and see if it works.

• 1 month later...

Hi Paulo, can I use this only for admin chat? :)

P/S I've just donated to support your contribution, keep the work up!   :)

Thanks for the donation and the recognition of our hard work ;)

Yes, you can use only for Admin Chat :)

Just, install normaly and then open the file: /[your-blesta-instalation]/app/views/client/[your-cliente-template]/structure.pdt

find on ALMOST the last line:

<?php include(PLUGINDIR . DS . "live_chat" . DS . "views" . DS . "default" . DS . "client_live_chat_include.pdt");?></body>

replace with:

</body>

Any problems found just tell me :)

Thanks for the donation and the recognition of our hard work ;)

Yes, you can use only for Admin Chat :)

Just, install normaly and then open the file: /[your-blesta-instalation]/app/views/client/[your-cliente-template]/structure.pdt

find on ALMOST the last line:

<?php include(PLUGINDIR . DS . "live_chat" . DS . "views" . DS . "default" . DS . "client_live_chat_include.pdt");?></body>

replace with:

</body>

Any problems found just tell me :)

Thank you very much, I will install this today and let you know if I am seeing any issue. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issue  "404 Sorry, the page you are trying to access does not exist or may have moved." Tried all that you suggested in this thread but no luck. 

I Have responded on your PM that you have send to me :)

Please make sure that by FTP you have all files in /your blesta instalatuin/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php and also if you have 11 folders in that directory.

Regards,

PV