Logicboxes Module - Domain Search Fails From Mobile

dazeck

I have the LogicBoxes Module installed to connect to resell.biz for domain names, it all works nice on desktop but today I tried from my mobile as I wanted to show someone and every domain came back as unavailable. Even aghahdahdqq.com for instance.  I can try the desktop version and find a domain that is available, but immediately on mobile it is unavailable.

I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Chrome Browser to render. I even tried show desktop version but it didn't change the view so I think Blesta renders as mobile regardless of setting.

Blesta version installed, 3.2.2

LogicBoxes version installed, 2.1.1

i don't believe is a blesta related ..... if the module return a unavailable response , that mean the module communicate with the server .

also blesta use bootsrap fro client , so no change in the core module of php code , is just a template matter .

but you are sure you are subbmiting the domain without any space caractere . can you post your order form to test in our side .

i can reproduce it .... the same as you ,with my phone not working , tested in andriod phones .

i will try it tomorrow from iphone to see if the same .

from  a emulator mobile phone in desktop , no error ...

so is related to the device , we need to check the data sent or we need to log the whois action to se the sent/post data .

I FOUND the probleme  , is NOT A BUG .......

the probelem is from the word typed

aghahdahdqq.com != Aghahdahdqq.com

aghahdahdqq.com is valid domain name

Aghahdahdqq.com is not a valid term to search

in the phone , they always return the first letter to uppercase .

we have this isseu with blesta from the first release :) , i have remember that i used a quick fix with jquery , put this code in the head of  the structure file of templae .

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function() {
  $('input[name="domain"]').keyup(function() {
   this.value = this.value.toLowerCase();
  });
});
</script>

• 2 weeks later...