Secondary Email For Billing

hadzo

I think when selling physical product, having addresses for :

- billing

and a possible other for:

- delivery

is very common, but such shema could also apply for service when an agency manage service for someone else

so

+1

related to this subeject , in some case we have some clients need to add billing contact for each services they have .

let say client have 4 services , they need to attach for every service a billing contact , but it should isolated from other billing contact .

OVH has this strong way , so i have controle all of services in my area , but invoices are generated and sent directly to thier billing contact .

i think this a tremendous FEATURE if blesta can add it .

related to this subeject , in some case we have some clients need to add billing contact for each services they have .

let say client have 4 services , they need to attach for every service a billing contact , but it should isolated from other billing contact .

OVH has this strong way , so i have controle all of services in my area , but invoices are generated and sent directly to thier billing contact .

i think this a tremendous FEATURE if blesta can add it .

Someone else asked recently about the possibility of having a contact being attached to one or more specific services, so when they login they only see those services and can manage only those services. Your request sounds very similar, but in terms of billing.

I think there is a good possibility of having more advanced contact permissions in the future.

or add a field in the service table that can store a billing contact , if not set use the default contact . this is very usable case in Europe market , a lot of companies that offer a management or service related to Dedicated server or infrastructure  bill the client for their work , and the they not ads any beneficent for the hardware cost , they add beneficent in their related services .