What Is Going On?

Stacktron

What the hell is going on here? I made a post on LowEndTalk because we're queued to be on LowEndBox. However, everyone started to try to accuse me of lying, and they're telling me it's so super shady that the whois displays Stacktron Inc. even though we haven't registered yet. It's seriously gotten so bad Licensecart managed to get in on it. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/63155/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-on-lowendbox

Warning, it's long lol

It's a community full of kids, the grown up site is VPSBoard. I only browse it for Blesta / InterWorx and SolusVM threads. Speaking of that, I see you've gone back to WHMCrapSolutions.

Yeahhhh ._. Blesta will always be in my heart. I still use it for clients when they need billing integration. As of right now I ran into some issues with Blesta, plus I'm way more familiar with WHMCS. Maybe one day I'll go back :)

Like I told others I would rather die before I make / buy anything related to that pile or rubbish, would rather be a billionaire and burn the cash than waste it on that.

The rubbish can be transformed to robust in any time , just it need a good vision and leader-man .

windows 8 was a  big lose of microsoft , but after they changed the director , they have reloaded and revived again with windows 10 .

the whm** has all the aspect to be the best , but their poor directors decisions is killing the software , they need to do a revolution in their mind :) .

blesta has the best software platform ,  but is not targeting the adequate market , blesta should target the "HOSTING INDUSTRIES" , the big money and the big clients are in that market .

It's always more easy for some people to do very negative critics of what is different but have you found interesting services/products that come just from common people, maybe they look like common but at least they have all somethings special.

See it as like an addition formula, there are place you get (+), and other you have (-).

So at the post you was referring you got (-), but from post here you get (+), so if people look at you on the Internet (web search), it's still balanced.

Certainly better to do not continue to interact at the post you was referring, but later you will find many other place where you could get other (+)

You jump in to  one of the worst community out there(well at least when it cames to most members there),they are mostly bunch of teens without any respect for competition and if you browse few threads you will see this is not unusual at all  (once related to GVH(GreenValueHosty) are like spanish telenovelas.....just try to ignore them

I [unfortunately] read some of the comments from the thread that the OP linked, and I thought I was reading YouTube video comments. It contains the same typical troll-bashing behavior with an occassional reasonable comment sprinkled in every now and then. There were so many unreasonable and nonsensical arguments I had to close my browser window to prevent the stupidity from saturating my eyes.

I [unfortunately] read some of the comments from the thread that the OP linked, and I thought I was reading YouTube video comments. It contains the same typical troll-bashing behavior with an occassional reasonable comment sprinkled in every now and then. There were so many unreasonable and nonsensical arguments I had to close my browser window to prevent the stupidity from saturating my eyes.

And the worse thing is that non of staff even try to moderate thread despite fact 99% of post had nothing with topic(questio),OP ask one simple inocent question and they try to burn him,imagine what woud happen if someone try to argue there....

• 2 weeks later...

It's a community full of kids, the grown up site is VPSBoard.

LET / LEB owned by ColoCrossing, and tons of shenanigans goes on there. Most of the (often still young) adults went to vpsBoard, but even that can get out of hand at times.

Even many "reputable" providers on those forums are complete jokes, and not professional hosting companies in any way. At best, most of amateurs that treat it the extra income as "gas money" or "beer money". (The one that surprised me most was where BuyVM confessed to using a NON-DATACENTER home basement to host client servers, using a residential ISP line. That explained a lot.)

On the other hand, I don't see anything overly wrong in that thread, at a quick glance. Are you really a teenager claiming to have DDoS-proof professional hosting, are incorporated, yet hide your whois? If so, then you probably deserved to get called to the carpet.