Price Override

evolvewh

I'd also like to see price override ability.  It's pretty much critical for one of our brands, as we offer customized hosting that is different for every client.  (ie: No set packages and pricing. Each customer negotiates what they need and we set them up with a custom price.)

So what we'd like to see is the ability to just create a "Generic Package" in Blesta and then set it up for each customer with a pricing override for each customer.

Thanks.

I'd also like to see price override ability.  It's pretty much critical for one of our brands, as we offer customized hosting that is different for every client.  (ie: No set packages and pricing. Each customer negotiates what they need and we set them up with a custom price.)

So what we'd like to see is the ability to just create a "Generic Package" in Blesta and then set it up for each customer with a pricing override for each customer.

Thanks.

I can see this working well in your case. If you don't need the automatic-ness of using a module, you could use the recurring invoice option in the interim. Price overrides would probably be better suited long term though.

• 4 months later...

More info for the Blesta Devs to be easier :)

On the table "services" add a new field called for exemple "price_overide", and add thar field on Admin->Clients->Services on all services (including domains). On "Manage" on the "Service Information" add a text field calling the "price_overide"

If the filed is null than get the current "Package/Term" price or if we "Upgrade/Downgrade" to outher package, then get always the new "Package/Term" price even if we previsualy, manually changed the "price_overide".

If we change manually the price value on the text field "price_overide" and click Save, then use always that price.

I hope that help :)