[Plugin] Blesta Live Chat Rc 1.0.7 - 4ºrc

PauloV

Hello,

This plugin looks very interesting!

Is it compatible with 3.4.3? I get a blank screen when clicking the Live Chat link after installing.

Please advise when you get a second. Thank you.

Download the latest update (uninstall you current Blesta Live Chat first), that I have uploaded today with the Major addons :)

Many thanks, PauloV!

I wanted to write you to ask you if you would have updated the chat  :)

Thank you :blesta:  If you find any problems on today release, just tell me ;)

@PauloV

When I install the plugin and click on the Live Chat link at the top, a new pop-up appears as a blank page (../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/).

I turned on error checking and I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Setting with section {site} value {available_site_access}' in

../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/lib/core/lhconfig/lhconfig.php:23 Stack trace: #0

../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/lib/core/lhcore/lhurl.php(35): erConfigClassLhConfig->getSetting('site', 'available_site_...') #1

../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/lib/core/lhcore/lhmodule.php(423): erLhcoreClassURL::getInstance() #2

../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php(38): erLhcoreClassModule::moduleInit() #3 {main} thrown in

../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/lib/core/lhconfig/lhconfig.php on line 23

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

@PauloV

When I install the plugin and click on the Live Chat link at the top, a new pop-up appears as a blank page (../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Strange. Did you check if all files/folders where uploaded correctly?

1.673 files
537 folders

If your URL of your blesta instalation is for exemple:

http://subdomain.mydomain.com/myblesta/

try to acess using the url:

http://subdomain.mydomain.com/myblesta/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/

Also check if there is 2 files in "/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/settings" directory, called:

_settings.ini.php
settings.ini.php

If you want I can try to see the problem and fix it, just PM an temporary FTP access to the directory "/plugins/live_chat/" :)

@Paul:  Thanks :blesta:

Strange. Did you check if all files/folders where uploaded correctly?

1.673 files
537 folders

I did "wget" of the link you have posted in the first post and I unzipped the zip file in the plugins directory.

I am showing 2,673 files.  :unsure:

If your URL of your blesta instalation is for exemple:

http://subdomain.mydomain.com/myblesta/

try to acess using the url:

http://subdomain.mydomain.com/myblesta/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/

Tried. No luck.

Also check if there is 2 files in "/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/settings" directory, called:

_settings.ini.php
settings.ini.php

In the "/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/settings" directory, I have:

BlestaLiveChat.sql

_settings.ini.php

There is no "settings.ini.php" file.

When I copy _settings.ini.php to settings.ini.php, no errors show up, I just get a blank page. I have also uninstalled and re-installed the plugin and still get the same results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!  :)

I did "wget" of the link you have posted in the first post and I unzipped the zip file in the plugins directory.

Tried. No luck.

BlestaLiveChat.sql

_settings.ini.php

When I copy _settings.ini.php to settings.ini.php, no errors show up, I just get a blank page. I have also uninstalled and re-installed the plugin and still get the same results.

If you want PM an access to try to see what is rong :blesta:

PauloV,

i'ld suggest to use quote for param "nick" in views/default/admin_live_chat_include.pdt

var LHCChatboxOptions = {hashchatbox:'empty',identifier:'default',status_text:'Admin Chat','nick':"{{nick}}",'disable_nick_change':true};
So, there aren't problems with nick using single quote (i tried with my full name and i got an error because my last name contains a single quote).

Then, i'm searching a way to localize chat on Blesta session language. For now, i do it so:

1. i added a placeholder "{{lang}}" in views/default/client_live_chat_include.pdf, after "index.php"

po.src = '{{base_uri}}plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php{{lang}}/chat/getstatus/(click)/internal/(position)/bottom_right/(top)/350/(units)/pixels/(leaveamessage)/true?r='+refferer+'&l='+location;
2. i set this placeholder based on Blesta session "language" (Live Helper Chat uses a 3 chars code for locale, e.g. "eng"), adding this control in "liveChatClientInclude()" of "live_chat_plugin.php"; for example, in my case

if (!isset($this->Session)) 
    Loader::loadComponents($this, array("Session")); 
$_lang = ($this->Session->read('language')=='it_it') ? '/ita' : '';
$blc_include = str_replace("{{lang}}", $_lang, $blc_include);

Not is the best, but works  ;)

New update released :P Blesta Live Chat 1.0.7

Added: 10 auto languages detect on Admin/Staff Chat Box (thanks to a.daniello)
Fix: Security issue on Chat Box displayin outside Admin/Staff login session (thanks to a.daniello)

Just see first post how to Install or Upgrade :)

Many thanks a.daniello for your help :)

I used :

if ($GLOBALS['_SESSION']['blesta_staff_id'])
        return $blc_include;

insted of:

if (!isset($this->Session)) 
    Loader::loadComponents($this, array("Session"));

And for language I have added:

/*
        Chat Supported Languages
        0 => 'eng',
        1 => 'lit',
        2 => 'hrv',
        3 => 'esp',
        4 => 'por',
        5 => 'nld',
        6 => 'ara',
        7 => 'ger',
        8 => 'pol',
        9 => 'rus',
        10 => 'ita',
        11 => 'fre',
        12 => 'chn',
        13 => 'cse',
        14 => 'nor',
        15 => 'tur',
        16 => 'vnm',
        17 => 'idn',
        18 => 'sve',
        19 => 'per',
        20 => 'ell',
        21 => 'dnk',
        22 => 'rou',
        23 => 'bgr',
        24 => 'tha',
        25 => 'geo',
        26 => 'fin',
        27 => 'alb',
*/
        if (Configure::get("Blesta.language") == "en_us"){ $lang = ""; };
        if (Configure::get("Blesta.language") == "pt_pt"){ $lang = "por"; };
        if (Configure::get("Blesta.language") == "pt_br"){ $lang = "por"; };
        if (Configure::get("Blesta.language") == "fr_fr"){ $lang = "fre"; };
        if (Configure::get("Blesta.language") == "es_es"){ $lang = "esp"; };
        if (Configure::get("Blesta.language") == "de_de"){ $lang = "ger"; };
        if (Configure::get("Blesta.language") == "it_it"){ $lang = "ita"; };
        if (Configure::get("Blesta.language") == "ru_ru"){ $lang = "rus"; };
        if (Configure::get("Blesta.language") == "zh_cn"){ $lang = "chn"; };
        if (Configure::get("Blesta.language") == "ar_sa"){ $lang = "ara"; };

Later on I have to use an array, more easy :blesta:

PauloV,

i used check for language in session (and not in configure) on liveChatClientInclude(), very useful for multi-language frontend/client portal (eg, user that change frontend language maybe using Admin Tools by naja7host, or clients that have different languages in client portal).

Maybe, you can add also this to complete the work.  ;)

And then, you have missed quote for param "nick" in views/default/admin_live_chat_include.pdt to support full name with single quote (my full name is "Achille D'Aniello" and single quote breaks the admin chat :()

var LHCChatboxOptions = {hashchatbox:'empty',identifier:'default',status_text:'Admin Chat','nick':"{{nick}}",'disable_nick_change':true};

New update with more funtionality :)

Read first post how to download/upgarde :

Added:

- Live Help Widget Auto detect Language on Client Area (also wen client are not loged in it detects the language)
- Live Help Widget Auto detect Name and Email wen client logins to Client Area

Fixed:

- Fixed quotes in name problem. (bug found by a.daniello)

PauloV,

i used check for language in session (and not in configure) on liveChatClientInclude(), very useful for multi-language frontend/client portal (eg, user that change frontend language maybe using Admin Tools by naja7host, or clients that have different languages in client portal).

Maybe, you can add also this to complete the work.  ;)

Just to tank you for all your ideas and hard work debugging :blesta:

If you or anybody else wants new options or find any problems please post it here to release a stable version of Blesta Live Chat :blesta:

I've downloaded, uploaded and installed the latest version of Blesta Live Chat, however when I click on "Live chat" in the admin menu I get a blank page. Console gives me the following error: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://*******.***/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/." (Deleted the site URL)

Any idea what might be causing this?

• 3 weeks later...

I've downloaded, uploaded and installed the latest version of Blesta Live Chat, however when I click on "Live chat" in the admin menu I get a blank page. Console gives me the following error: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://*******.***/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/." (Deleted the site URL)

Any idea what might be causing this?

Sorry for the late reply :blesta:

Internal server error can be cause for any .htaccess file bad coding or any filde/folder bad permission, check if all files have CHMOD 0644 and all folders have CHMOD 0755

If you want any help, you can PM the access details to check and fiz the problem :)

Hey,

Had a brief play around with the plugin, it seemed to have a few issues being installed on a subdomain, any suggestions on how to fix this? The admin chat code didn't add to the Blesta admin panel and such :(

strange, it works ok in our dev enviormente with and without subdomain.  Dis you change from domain to sub domain wen you installed the plugin? maybe can be blesta cache menu :)

Try to uninstall and install it again, if it dosent work, you can PM the access details to check and fix the problem :)

• 2 months later...

@ PauloV

Blesta Live Chat Login BUG? 

I installed the latest version of Blesta Live Chat and activated plugin. But when I click the LIVE CHAT menu item and the popup login window appears, nothing happens when I enter:

Username: admin  

Password: pass##

and the LOGIN button...the window just simply looks like it refreshes, and the username and password fields are cleared.

Am I doing something wrong?  I Did try uninstalling and downloading and installing a fresh copy of the latest plugin, but still no success on my attempt to log into the Live Chat.

@ PauloV

Blesta Live Chat Login BUG? 

I installed the latest version of Blesta Live Chat and activated plugin. But when I click the LIVE CHAT menu item and the popup login window appears, nothing happens when I enter:

Username: admin  

Password: pass##

and the LOGIN button...the window just simply looks like it refreshes, and the username and password fields are cleared.

Am I doing something wrong?  I Did try uninstalling and downloading and installing a fresh copy of the latest plugin, but still no success on my attempt to log into the Live Chat.

Here it is the solution :)  http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1928-blesta-live-chat-rc-107-4%C2%BArc/page-8#entry22817

• 3 weeks later...

I have just installed it, would really like to say something good about it though I cant seem to acess it, when I click the live chat link i get 404

Hello :)

Make sure you have uploaded all files, after that try to uninstall and install it again :)

Any problem just post it here :)

Regards,

PV

Tried. No luck.

BlestaLiveChat.sql

_settings.ini.php

you have to chown -R apache:apache /var/www/html/plugins/live_chat/* (please replace /var/www/html with where you installed blesta your server root)

I have blesta installed in /var/www/html/ so that is where I chowned the permissions

this whole issue is because of the permissions issue as it is by default owned by root and apache user(httpd is running under) doesn't have permission to access it so I chowned it to fix permissions and it works now.

@PauloV you might need to put this as a note for me and everyone else that are dummies that didn't think of doing this and why this was stopping the plugin from working.