Coupon Discounts Applied To Configurable Options

fizzyjoe908

Currently, coupon code discounts are only applied to a package's base price which is not ideal with certain configurations. Here is why this does not work well for me...

I have a package with a base price of $0.00 per month. The package has several configurable options that increase the price depending on what is chosen. I'm not able to use coupon codes because Blesta thinks the discount is being applied to something that is already free, when it really isn't.

I would appreciate it if coupon codes were applied to the total price of a product with configurable options, not just the base price tag.

Currently, coupon code discounts are only applied to a package's base price which is not ideal with certain configurations. Here is why this does not work well for me...

I have a package with a base price of $0.00 per month. The package has several configurable options that increase the price depending on what is chosen. I'm not able to use coupon codes because Blesta thinks the discount is being applied to something that is already free, when it really isn't.

I would appreciate it if coupon codes were applied to the total price of a product with configurable options, not just the base price tag.

Don't know if it helps, but meanwhile you can try to set the base price at the price of the minimum configurable option setup, then put the first tier of each configurable option at $0, so they get the minimum options and get the base price at the same time.

This should avoid order pages saying "Starting at 0.00" too.

I'm doing this at the blesta setup that i'm preparing, where I have services that have their prices based only on configurable options (server capacity, slots). 

• 2 months later...