Change Invoice Has A Partial Payment

activa

+1 for this request .

some countries prohibit changing invoice after creation , and other didn't . also changing the due date is not against law , at least in my country . 

a lot of our clients/resellers , pay invoices in two part . and for some reasons they request in the second part , more time to pay . if we agree we need to adjust the date , with the actual system , is not possible , we need to do what mike describe . but yesterday has happen to one of my staff a big problem with it .

it was 14 invoices , and seven of them payed with one transaction , and one was covered a partial payment, when the client request a more time, the staff unplayed the transaction , after changing the date , he go to reapply the payment , but he was front of 14 invoices that he didn't know wish of them was paid ?!!!!! 

normally a software should help to minimize the effort and the tasks .

another time  , this was possible with v2 .   how mush i miss the v2  :angry: . i begin feel that moving to v3 was the big mistake we have had . 

normally a software should help to minimize the effort and the tasks .

another time  , this was possible with v2 .   how mush i miss the v2  :angry: . i begin feel that moving to v3 was the big mistake we have had . 

You know how they say "don't change the horse as long he wins the race"....I'm joking of course

+1 for this request .

some countries prohibit changing invoice after creation , and other didn't . also changing the due date is not against law , at least in my country . 

a lot of our clients/resellers , pay invoices in two part . and for some reasons they request in the second part , more time to pay . if we agree we need to adjust the date , with the actual system , is not possible , we need to do what mike describe . but yesterday has happen to one of my staff a big problem with it .

Why don't you just change the suspended date to the date after that way they don't get suspended? If they need time to pay that's what I do?

post-38-0-95674700-1459673275_thumb.png

PS: You knew V3 was a full re-write and features won't be the same. If you wanted that you could have asked for it on v3 in Alpha or asked the guys back then if they just improved v2.5

Why don't you just change the suspended date to the date after that way they don't get suspended? If they need time to pay that's what I do?

PS: You knew V3 was a full re-write and features won't be the same. If you wanted that you could have asked for it on v3 in Alpha or asked the guys back then if they just improved v2.5

i never tough the basic will be removed , we give more time for invoices not for all the account .

• 2 weeks later...