1. 1. Vote for the Priority Module/Plugin

• Proxmox
    • Ovh Server
    • Server4you/serverlost Server
    • Server Page Status Plugin
    • Google Drive Backup plugin
  2. 2. How yu can support the coder ?

• Ready to Pay lifetime licence under 30$
    • Ready to Donate Via Paypal (10$ Minimum)
    • Not Ready for anything !

Well I voted for number 2 since if it was released free, I'd donate some money to the developer to say thank you, I'm sure most would.

We want to do something for the developer community that is springing up. Highlight new extensions in a newsletter, on the website, offer a prize for the best extensions.. something that says we appreciate you guys. Open to suggestions, but maybe in another thread.

I didn't vote on this one, but my guess is Proxmox is probably most wanted.

We want to do something for the developer community that is springing up. Highlight new extensions in a newsletter, on the website, offer a prize for the best extensions.. something that says we appreciate you guys. Open to suggestions, but maybe in another thread.

I didn't vote on this one, but my guess is Proxmox is probably most wanted.

Sounds like a nice way to say thank you Paul :D I'm hoping to learn to code modules but using the miniphp you guys made and also hope that you can do the development tutorials :). But yeah I like the newsletter / website / prize idea. I'd donate a bit for any module :)

I bit the bullet and bought a SolusVM license through LicensePal. Can't wait any longer for proxmox. If the community gets one going I will give it a shot. What I really like about Proxmox is the ability to run OpenVZ and KVM at the same time AND the control panel on the same box.