Whmcs Migrator (Beta) - Updated 2013-11-12

Cody

I used the above fixes on a customers installation and got these errors:

[0] => The import completed but the following errors ocurred:
[1] => importInvoices: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away on line 124
[2] => importTransactions: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[3] => importPackages: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[4] => importServices: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[5] => importSupportDepartments: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[6] => importSupportTickets: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[7] => importMisc: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124

Just to let you know and if there's a bug it can be fixed, I'm probably going to move bits manually.

I used the above fixes on a customers installation and got these errors:

[0] => The import completed but the following errors ocurred:
[1] => importInvoices: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away on line 124
[2] => importTransactions: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[3] => importPackages: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[4] => importServices: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[5] => importSupportDepartments: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[6] => importSupportTickets: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[7] => importMisc: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124

Just to let you know and if there's a bug it can be fixed, I'm probably going to move bits manually.

Its seems to be time limit on MySQL

Trie to edit (if you have root access on server)

etc/my.cnf

then add or change the lines on [mysqld]:

wait_timeout=2400 ##you can raise even more
connect_timeout=360 ##you can raise even more

Hope it helps :)

Its seems to be time limit on MySQL

Trie to edit (if you have root access on server)

etc/my.cnf

then add or change the lines on [mysqld]:

wait_timeout=2400 ##you can raise even more
connect_timeout=360 ##you can raise even more

Hope it helps :)

Splended thanks mate, i had to do the import on FreshRoastedHosting, under RebornWebs :D

importStaff

-----------------

importStaff took: 0.7525 seconds

-----------------

importClients

-----------------

importClients took: 0.4791 seconds

-----------------

importContacts

-----------------

importContacts took: 0.0003 seconds

-----------------

importTaxes

-----------------

importTaxes took: 0.0003 seconds

-----------------

importCurrencies

-----------------

importCurrencies took: 0.0082 seconds

-----------------

importInvoices

-----------------

importInvoices took: 3.6063 seconds

-----------------

importTransactions

-----------------

importTransactions took: 3.5111 seconds

-----------------

importPackages

-----------------

importPackages took: 0.3204 seconds

-----------------

importServices

-----------------

importServices took: 0.2939 seconds

-----------------

importSupportDepartments

-----------------

importSupportDepartments took: 0.4217 seconds

-----------------

importSupportTickets

-----------------

importSupportTickets took: 0.4617 seconds

-----------------

importMisc

-----------------

mail log took: 1.6071 seconds

settings took: 0.0151 seconds

calendar events took: 0.0002 seconds

importMisc took: 1.6672 seconds

-----------------

decrypted 79 values using WHMCS' custom algorithm

decrypt took: 0.0022 seconds

total time took: 11.5232 seconds

Hey,

I'm finding that when running an import of the WHMCS database, it's not moving the solusvm data into the SolusVM module appropriately. I'm also finding it's not translating the pricing appropriately either -- It's simply inserting all packages at the pricing of $0.00.

Thanks.

Hey,

I'm finding that when running an import of the WHMCS database, it's not moving the solusvm data into the SolusVM module appropriately. I'm also finding it's not translating the pricing appropriately either -- It's simply inserting all packages at the pricing of $0.00.

Thanks.

The current version of the WHMCS migrator doesn't link SolusVM services with the SolusVM module in Blesta, so they're imported using the Universal Module.

The pricing issue sounds strange. What version of WHMCS are you using?

As an update, when I imported from v5.6.3, I had the following happen:

No domains from OpenSRS were imported through the Universal Module

Also, I use Stargate there for resell.biz and the 'label' doesn't get filled in properly.  Is this a manual edit?  Michael was trying to help me out in another thread but I still couldn't get it figured out.

I don't know if this is a result of the importer or internal Blesta coding:

Sticky Notes - The ones I imported from WHMCS seem to be truncated - They don't show the full message for that given note.

Click on notes on the left where the client name is on their profile. Then, click on the row (or edit) for the note in question. Chances are, the note appears in the detail field in its entirety. The summary would be truncated because it's a summary.

Click on notes on the left where the client name is on their profile. Then, click on the row (or edit) for the note in question. Chances are, the note appears in the detail field in its entirety. The summary would be truncated because it's a summary.

It's fine.  I just wondered if it shouldn't show more of the message and there's probably a way I can manually edit a file to show more of the note?

It's fine.  I just wondered if it shouldn't show more of the message and there's probably a way I can manually edit a file to show more of the note?

The summary/title field is VARCHAR 255 in the database, so it can only hold 255 characters. If fewer characters are being allowed via the importer or method that handles the summary, it could theoretically be expanded to 255. The detail field is a text field in the database which I believe can hold 64KB.

The current version of the WHMCS migrator doesn't link SolusVM services with the SolusVM module in Blesta, so they're imported using the Universal Module.

The pricing issue sounds strange. What version of WHMCS are you using?

I just wanted to note -- It's a bit rough when a company wants to make the jump to using Blesta when it completely folds importing the old information in its' entirety. I understand that it's a bit hard to transpose information and it does take time to get it working to its' full extent, but It's definitely something that would hold me back from making the jump from WHMCS to Blesta.

I just wanted to note -- It's a bit rough when a company wants to make the jump to using Blesta when it completely folds importing the old information in its' entirety. I understand that it's a bit hard to transpose information and it does take time to get it working to its' full extent, but It's definitely something that would hold me back from making the jump from WHMCS to Blesta.

In its entirety huh? We must have a different understanding of the definition of entirety. :D

At any rate, considering the importer was designed for WHMCS version 5.2, I don't think it's such a surprise. They have been known to make superfluous changes in the past simply to negate our import scripts, that could very well be the case here.

We'll be making further updates to the migrator soon, especially once we have price overrides completed. Price overrides will solve a lot of the issues with package pricing since it's a well used feature in their software. SolusVM could probably be mapped better now, I'm not sure the exact reason it wasn't mapped to begin with, it may have been that it wasn't ready yet.

In its entirety huh? We must have a different understanding of the definition of entirety. :D

At any rate, considering the importer was designed for WHMCS version 5.2, I don't think it's such a surprise. They have been known to make superfluous changes in the past simply to negate our import scripts, that could very well be the case here.

They hate us don't they mate, haha, but like Matt joining the old forum....

• 3 months later...

Gave it a go again with my old 5.2 install and it still fails to import domains with an order_id set to 0.

The Hostbill importer is going to have the same problem...

I'm guessing Blesta is trying to be thorough and wants full tracability, but it's going to be difficult since those 2 systems were able to import domains without linking them to an order_id.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

i'm new of this forum, i try to import ALL from whmcs 5.3.11

on blesta plugin importo i read 5.2 and script crash during importing..not all clients imported..some invoices, no packages.

The importer works on anything above 5.2. However the crash depends on the server and if something is failing.

Can you clean the database (you should backup the clean database always just in case) and try with the debug to see what is causing it to not import.

Hello,

i'm new of this forum, i try to import ALL from whmcs 5.3.11

on blesta plugin importo i read 5.2 and script crash during importing..not all clients imported..some invoices, no packages.

I have recently just imported all from WHMCS (3-4 days ago) and i can tell you that the import worked with just 1 issue (WHMCS Client Passwords).

Your Hosting is it Dedicated? Reseller? my first thought would be that you maxed out resources so the server froze the import leading to a failed or partial import