[Plugin] Blesta Live Chat Rc 1.0.7 - 4ºrc

PauloV

I have just installed it, would really like to say something good about it though I cant seem to login with my staff user/password. Dont know if this is a common issue or what, but when I login using my normal admin account it gives me incorrect password.

Did you folow the instrutions on the first post ? :)

Please check the folowing:

4º- Now you will see on new menu item called "Live Chat", wen you click for the first time, a window will popup to login with the default details:

Username: admin
Password: pass##

5º- On the popup windows, in top right click on "Menu", and then click on "Blesta Admin", now change the username, email, and password to your own, and click on "Update".

Did you folow the instrutions on the first post ? :)

Please check the folowing:

4º- Now you will see on new menu item called "Live Chat", wen you click for the first time, a window will popup to login with the default details:

Username: admin
Password: pass##

5º- On the popup windows, in top right click on "Menu", and then click on "Blesta Admin", now change the username, email, and password to your own, and click on "Update".

Well... That's embarrassing...

Love the plugin meets the same quality of many paid live chats, appreciate it!

• 2 months later...

After upgrading to Blesta 3.4 the chat window doesnt appear anymore at the bottom of the screen. I can still log into the admin side of the chat module.  Is there anything specific I need to do after the upgrade to v3.4 to make it work again?

Its normal, because it replace the templete footer where there is a small line of code. Wait a one week and I will release the new version that dosent need to write on those files :)

• 3 weeks later...

Its normal, because it replace the templete footer where there is a small line of code. Wait a one week and I will release the new version that dosent need to write on those files :)

Just wanted to follow up if this issue has now been fixed, can i download a patch somewhere to get livechat working again?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I am getting 404 Sorry, the page you are trying to access does not exist or may have moved. I have looked over the forum and I see that there should be 11 folders in blc I have only 10 + the index.php

ant ideas?

Thanks

Did you trieto upload again alk files? Or manually add the missing files and/or folders?

Hello, Ok so i have checked, and I have the correct number of files on the server, as well as in the download, but I am still getting the 404 not found error....

Any ideas

Thanks

Is your .htaccess file present, are you using mod_rewrite for fancy URLs? ie /admin/login instead of /index.php/admin/login?

I didn't read back super far, but this could cause a 404 error.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello PauloV,

Need your advice,

I'm already installing this plugin, when i click live chat menu on admin blesta site.

it go to this link -> http://www.mysite.com/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/ 

and its showing a blank page.

Fyi, in my server blesta installed on /var/www/html/blesta and i do virtualhost apache to access blesta site direct to mysite.com not on subfolder domain (www.mysite.com/blesta).

thanks,

Hello PauloV,

Need your advice,

I'm already installing this plugin, when i click live chat menu on admin blesta site.

it go to this link -> http://www.mysite.com/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/ 

and its showing a blank page.

Fyi, in my server blesta installed on /var/www/html/blesta and i do virtualhost apache to access blesta site direct to mysite.com not on subfolder domain (www.mysite.com/blesta).

thanks,

Also sorry about the late reply. Can you PM the "Source/Compiled" HTML code from one of your blesta admin pages to see what code my plugin have changed to check where is the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all blestars  :)

Here it is the Third Release Candidate for Blesta Live Chat 1.0.6

Here it is the "Biggest" update ever made for "Blesta Live Chat" Plugin with a new clean design (I will try to update screenshots next week) ;)

Atention: To use this you have to uninstall your old "Blesta Live Chat" Plugin, and install this one. Unfortunately this cannot be "Auto Update" because I have made an huge modification and also add the Lastest, most stable "livehelperchat" from github (https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/)

This version brings a LOT of new features and Im going to trie not forget all posting it here :P

Added:
See what user see with screenshot feature, Co-Browsing/Screen sharing (See in real time what your user sees on screen) (needs nodejs installed on server to fully support)
Speech to text (now supporting your your voice conversion to text)
Files upload
Chat search
Option to add custom form fields. It can be either user variables or hidden fields. Usefull if you are integrating with third party system and want to pass user_id for example.
Cronjobs
Callbacks
Closed chat callback
Unanswered chat callback
Asynchronous status loading, not blocking site javascript.
XML, JSON export module
GEO detection using three different sources
Option to configure start chat fields
Browser title blinking then there is pending message.
Option to limit pro active chat invitation messages based on pending chats.
Option to configure frequency for pro active chat invitation message. You can set after how many hours for the same user invitation message should be shown again.
Users blocking
Top performance with enabled cache
Option to send messges to anonymous site visitors,
Voting module
FAQ module
Online users map
Pro active chat invitatio
Total pageviews tracking
Total pageviews including previous visits tracking
Visits tracking, how many times user has been on your page.
Auto responder
BB Code support. Links recognition. Smiles and few other hidden features 
First user visit tracking
Option to have different pro active messages for different domains. This can be archieved using different identifiers.
Protection against spammers using advanced captcha technique without requiring users to enter any captcha code.
Flexible permission system, Roles,GroupsUsers
Tablet and Mobile friendly
And here is the complete list what Blesta Live Chat can do right now :P

Auto install and preconfigure an Admin/Staff Chat (Staff and Admin can chat with each outher online securelly).
Vew in real time (5 seconds delay), all online users, and see what are they doing.
Auto install and add Blesta Live Chat Widget on your Blesta Order Froms and Client Area.

Blesta Live Chat can do:
See what user see with screenshot feature, Co-Browsing/Screen sharing (See in real time what your user sees on screen) (needs nodejs installed on server to fully support)
Speech to text (now supporting your your voice conversion to text)
XMPP support for notifications about new chats. (IPhone, IPad, Android, Blackberry, GTalk etc...)
Chrome extension
Repeatable sound notifications
Work hours
See what user see with screenshot feature
Drag & Drop widgets, minimize/maximize widgets
Multiple chats same time
See what users are typing before they send a message
Multiple operators
Send delayed canned messages as it was real user typing
Chats archive
Priority queue
Chats statistic generation, top chats
Resume chat after user closed chat
All chats in single window with tabs interface, tabs are remembered before they are closed
Chat transcript print
Chat transcript send by mail
Site widget
Page embed mode for live support script or widget mode, or standard mode.
Multilanguage
Chats transfering
Departments
Files upload
Chat search
Automatic transfers between departments
Option to generate JS for different departments
Option to prefill form fields.
Option to add custom form fields. It can be either user variables or hidden fields. Usefull if you are integrating with third party system and want to pass user_id for example.
Cronjobs
Callbacks
Closed chat callback
Unanswered chat callback
Asynchronous status loading, not blocking site javascript.
XML, JSON export module
Option to send transcript to users e-mail
SMTP support
HTTPS support
No third parties cookies dependency
Previous users chats
Online users tracking, including geo detection
GEO detection using three different sources
Option to configure start chat fields
Sounds on pending chats and new messages
Google chrome notifications on pending messages.
Browser title blinking then there is pending message.
Option to limit pro active chat invitation messages based on pending chats.
Option to configure frequency for pro active chat invitation message. You can set after how many hours for the same user invitation message should be shown again.
Users blocking
Top performance with enabled cache
Windows, Linux and Mac native applications.
Advanced embed code generation with numerous options of includable code.
Template override system
Module override system
Support for custom extensions
Changeable footer and header content
Option to send messges to anonymous site visitors,
Canned messages
Informing then operator or user is typing.
Option to see what user is typing before he sends a message
Canned messages for desktop client
Voting module
FAQ module
Online users map
Pro active chat invitatio
Remember me functionality
Total pageviews tracking
Total pageviews including previous visits tracking
Visits tracking, how many times user has been on your page.
Time spent on site
Auto responder
BB Code support. Links recognition. Smiles and few other hidden features 
First user visit tracking
Option for customers mute sounds
Option for operators mute messages sounds and new pending chat's sound.
Option to monitor online operators.
Option to have different pro active messages for different domains. This can be archieved using different identifiers.
Dekstop client supports HTTPS
Protection against spammers using advanced captcha technique without requiring users to enter any captcha code.
Option for operator set online or offline mode.
Desktop client for, Windows, Linux, Mac (you can download here https://livehelperchat.com/article/static/5)
Flexible permission system, Roles, Groups, Users
Tablet and Mobile friendly

Like always, got to First Post to Download and install it ;)

Hope you like it :P

Regards,

PV