PauloV

Hmm - I'd side with WHT on this one self promotion it was be it free or not and you went to lengths to word it differently.

I don't think WHT is moderating Blesta threads but certainly posts like this do put them under a little more scrutiny - Perhaps the staff here should invite bear and some of the liaisons to be moderators here as they are at WHMCS so they are in the loop.

Hmm - I'd side with WHT on this one self promotion it was be it free or not and you went to lengths to word it differently.

I don't think WHT is moderating Blesta threads but certainly posts like this do put them under a little more scrutiny - Perhaps the staff here should invite bear and some of the liaisons to be moderators here as they are at WHMCS so they are in the loop.

You are only right on this: "...self promotion..." but the acusation was not "self promotion" if you have read all the posts. WHT dosent have any rule against self promotion :)

Now for what you said about "..moderating Blesta.."  I can tell you that you are rong :)

Im a WHT user since 2004 (10 years), and in that 10 years I almost visited and read many Forums and Posts.

Wen WHMCS started to acept new moderators from WHT, they have (WHT), started also to close and block many Posts from other competitors like in this case, Blesta, many of thar are still in google cahe lol

The strange thing is that they (some WHT moderators), since 2 to 3 months ago they stoped the bad moderation, maybe they realise they where acting rong.

(WHMCS + cPanel) + WHT = rong way to go

cPanel and WHT are better alone, without any direct/indirect partnership.

Their moderation is not reasonable, but its their board and their rules. I've gotten two warnings, one for linking to a vendor's forum when the question was about that vendor's product. I still don't understand that one. The other discussion was about my signature which I thought was consistent with everyone else's signature.

So, I don't have a signature there, and I don't link to anything there, and I rarely participate any longer.

I disagree completely with asking those mods to mod here. At the end of the day, Blesta is a commercial product (business.) What *appears* to be happening at WHT is not good business and if everything I've read is true, can be resolved by escalating. Inviting the folks over that appear to be causing the problem just in an effort to fix it is not the answer. Not to mention, modding for WHMCS and Blesta would be a HUGE conflict, if you ask me.

WHT rules are very interesting (they seem to apply at will and vary by moderator.) I have not had any issues with them myself, but I've heard the stories.

I post there for advertising, have a paid account, and that's it. I'm not a huge fan of biased actions in the least, which is why I limit myself the way I do.

I disagree completely with asking those mods to mod here. At the end of the day, Blesta is a commercial product (business.) What *appears* to be happening at WHT is not good business and if everything I've read is true, can be resolved by escalating. Inviting the folks over that appear to be causing the problem just in an effort to fix it is not the answer. Not to mention, modding for WHMCS and Blesta would be a HUGE conflict, if you ask me.

WHT rules are very interesting (they seem to apply at will and vary by moderator.) I have not had any issues with them myself, but I've heard the stories.

I post there for advertising, have a paid account, and that's it. I'm not a huge fan of biased actions in the least, which is why I limit myself the way I do.

Hear hear!

Also agree with you on this :)

It would be great if some one from WebHostingTalk comment on this. But im 99% shure some one from webhsotingtalk alredy posted in this particular forum, I wonder "who is" :)

Also agree with you on this :)

It would be great if some one from WebHostingTalk comment on this. But im 99% shure some one from webhsotingtalk alredy posted in this particular forum, I wonder "who is" :)

I hope that's not me -.- I'm absolutely no way affiliated with WHT I have had my fair share of infractions there even been banned for a month or so - I try my hardest to look at things in a objective manner.

I hope that's not me -.- I'm absolutely no way affiliated with WHT I have had my fair share of infractions there even been banned for a month or so - I try my hardest to look at things in a objective manner.

I did not say it was you :) How do you think that it was you that I was talking about being from WebHostingTalk?

That place is one of the worst on the net when it comes to their warning sistem(well it is better call it punishment sistem),I got 2 infraction without even be aware it is because I mention Client exec and Blesta, and it wasn't in any marketing/promotion maner,we talk about billling sistems and users just talk which billing sistem best suite their needs,which one use...etc.Since I migrate both service from WHMCS on Blesta and Client exec I just share my experience and I explain my reasons for migration without talking anything againest other billing softwares,these two softwares just came to me without aditional cost as addons and since they suite my needs offcourse I migrate ,why woud I pay 30$ for two licences when I have CE and Blesta licence gratis as addon.

When I got first warning I just leave it as it is and to be honest I didn't even think about this,I tought my signature is reason,but after second I contact them(few other admins at PP also and ask to look) and offcourse I got both infraction from "WHMCS boy" and after that I didn't have any warnings any more,it was two-three months ago.

Sorry, I cannot resist. Lol im loving this at WebHostingTalk specially the bear responses: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=196adfd0fc36c5f0d543f50901fae458&t=1399716

Yeah I agree but he had me by the hairs once where he used the "You're a mod at Blesta, I was a mod at WHM**, what's the difference?" remark at me once lol so I stay out now.

Sorry, I cannot resist. Lol im loving this at WebHostingTalk specially the bear responses: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=196adfd0fc36c5f0d543f50901fae458&t=1399716

I was watching that one as well, looks like they couldn't handle the heat again...

"Daniel B, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" i.e. deletion

I was watching that one as well, looks like they couldn't handle the heat again...

"Daniel B, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" i.e. deletion

He really is a t**t. why delete it? to hide his stupidness or to try and stop people from leaving shi*y WHM**?

lol, bear make me laugh until I can stand no more :)

In the beginnig he tries to defend WHMCS but in the end he tries to "clean" is name.

And now one more Forum deleted by bear from WebHostingTalk

And they say Blesta is not being moderated lol  :rolleyes:

Here you have once again more proofs that Blesta and outhers that say WHMCS is not the best are being deleted and moderated

I cannot find Google Cache for this forum, I have only find a small text on google cache in the link: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yiDBSPghjm8J:live-forums.com/thread/994032/994032/WHMCS-vs-Blesta.html&strip=1

Great work bear for showing that you are "the man"  :lol: keep it going like that  B)

He'll keep denying it though, and just to let you know he can see these forums :) so he knows we are talking about him... lol

its because its a "bear" LOOOOOOOL

bear's dosent think like humans specially him its a new kind of bear that misses some part of the brain to stop and think a litle what is doing is rong.

I have a filling that sonner bear will be removed from being a moderator on WebHostingTalk because of this ;)