Terminate Suspended Services

astroroxy

But the invoice would be unpaid & accepted, so hopefully does :).

but it should implemented in the core , no more words .

let say every week you have 10 services abandoned not renewed , in 2 mounth you will have 80 service exist in the system and is not working , and some panel backup the active and the suspended services , the suspended servertake from space hard ..ect ... so it should be removed after XX days of unpaid invoice .

Is there a way to terminate services that have been suspended for x amount of days?

If a client does not pay an invoice for 7 days, run the cancellation function on the module.

Only services that are scheduled to be canceled are canceled automatically (at the time they're scheduled to cancel).

It sounds like you would like a setting which will automatically cancel services that have been suspended for longer than a configured number of days.

Yea, I saw that one.

If no one can confirm I will ask to have this topic moved to feature requests.

I would have thought this was standard too.

Moving to feature requests.

Only services that are scheduled to be canceled are canceled automatically (at the time they're scheduled to cancel).

It sounds like you would like a setting which will automatically cancel services that have been suspended for longer than a configured number of days.

So  +1

+1

EXACTLY!  This is an option that should have been there day one.  Let's hope the guys are able to pull this in quickly.

Day one? erm please note not everything that should be there is there yet as it takes time to code and come up with ways to suite everyone... Blesta's 3.x.x has only been available fully to the public a year ago in August... and is only on the 3rd version (Beta) that's without patches.

Please check and add all those things so it will best.WHM** has module for that.and popular also.

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2981-cancel-orders-that-are-days-old-automatically/

Please check and add all those things so it will best.WHM** has module for that.and popular also.

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2981-cancel-orders-that-are-days-old-automatically/

Already clears logs on a monthly basis. You set it here: Settings > System > General > Rotation Policy (That empties the logs)

Does anyone here instead prefer a "queue" of suspended service that match the criteria for cancellation with a bulk option to schedule the cancellations for a specific day? ie now, or some future date?

I ask because cancelling a service is irreversible and some clients may just need an extra nudge to pay. Personally I'd prefer to see services that have been suspended for X days, even if briefly, and choose to cancel them myself.

Thoughts? Too much work, should be automated? Or good idea?

Does anyone here instead prefer a "queue" of suspended service that match the criteria for cancellation with a bulk option to schedule the cancellations for a specific day? ie now, or some future date?

I ask because cancelling a service is irreversible and some clients may just need an extra nudge to pay. Personally I'd prefer to see services that have been suspended for X days, even if briefly, and choose to cancel them myself.

Personally, it should be like this.

You can set (up to 30 days or so) how many days after a server goes into the suspended state it is terminated. If its 10 days, if they don't pay after this period of time, then it is automatically terminated.

the things should be like this i think

1 - add option in company setting to enable/disable auto cancel suspended service that are not paid ( should not confuse with suspended service for other reasons )

2 - add option to set how mush days after suspension should the service be canceled .

3 - add new email template for notify users about thier service will canceled after X days if not paid (like the overdue invoice and suspension notice)

4 - before 1 or 2 days from canceling add new status to the service "pending delete" , whith this we can know wich service will be deleted ( this feature  is optional)

5- the best of the best , if we can make modules register it own days to cancel services , for exemple, domain (com/net)  should be canceled from client side after 45 days i think , cpanel we can make it at  10 days , that depend with the module itself , if no days are set , use the default one .

1 - add option in company setting to enable/disable auto cancel suspended service that are not paid ( should not confuse with suspended service for other reasons )

2 - add option to set how mush days after suspension should the service be canceled .

3 - add new email template for notify users about thier service will canceled after X days if not paid (like the overdue invoice and suspension notice)

4 - after 1 or 2 days from canceling add new status to the service "pending delete" , whith this we can know wich service will be deleted ( this feature  is optional)

5- the best of the best , if we can make modules register it own days to cancel services , for exemple, domain (com/net)  should be canceled from client side after 45 days i think , cpanel we can make it at  10 days , that depend with the module itself , if no days are set , use the default one .

+1 :)

• 2 weeks later...

4 - before 1 or 2 days from canceling add new status to the service "pending delete" , whith this we can know wich service will be deleted ( this feature  is optional)

+1

• 4 months later...