Module Names

Kurogane

I'm not sure how this would be a bug with Blesta, but could you elaborate with more details as described in How to Report a Bug if you think it is a bug? I'd like to know what error you are seeing.

Class names in Blesta should be CamelCase while file names are undescored. If you named your class "SV", then it should reside in a file named "s_v.php".

In any case, "SV" is not very descriptive for a name. You might consider renaming it to something more meaningful.

Its just a example whatever the name i put there always create "s_v"

I create module name SVwhateverhere file name svwhateverhere.php or name whateverheresv file name whateverheresv.php when try to install give me this path

admin/settings/company/modules/install/s_vwhateverhere/ or admin/settings/company/modules/install/whateverheres_v/ of course fail because the path is wrong

My class:

class SVwhateverhere extends Module {
}
public function __construct() {
// Load components required by this module
Loader::loadComponents($this, array("Input"));

// Load the language required by this module
Language::loadLang("svwhateverhere", null, dirname(__FILE__) . DS . "language" . DS);

Configure::load("svwhateverhere", dirname(__FILE__) . DS . "config" . DS);
}

You can move this post to Developer Corner if you want.

I fix the issue for doing naja7host.

Now i have two problems

1. In the package browser not show the module name is show blank

2. In the order summary when i do "continue" to select method payment is come back to the order form as buying again and not pay if i do the process again only keep adding the item in the cart.

Now i have two problems

2. In the order summary when i do "continue" to select method payment is come back to the order form as buying again and not pay if i do the process again only keep adding the item in the cart.

Moved to the developer area for you :blesta::)

Now i have two problems

If you are seeing a blank page when browsing available modules, there is likely an error. Enable error reporting in your /config/blesta.php config file. Set Configure::error_reporting(-1);

If you are seeing a blank page when browsing available modules, there is likely an error. Enable error reporting in your /config/blesta.php config file. Set Configure::error_reporting(-1);

I mean this

73e28cea28.png

Here the editing package

4497f3599a.png

In the first imagen not show the name "SVmodule" next to Domain Registration (.net)

Ok i fix the issue and now other I hope is the last.

Still in the order page for some reason no show the domain (label, again blank) how could solve? I think i'm limit i don't think i can't solve this :(

Here is fine. Result as expected

8BMdEk1.png

Final Order (sv - domainblankhere (Jul 22, 2015 - Jul 22, 2016) )

ERDCnmL.png

Service (label domainblankhere)

hkrF8WT.png

Invoice PDF (sv - domainblankhere (Jul 22, 2015 - Jul 22, 2016) )

fU58eSD.png

Help :'(

Are you using a config file (i.e. "config.json") or are you defining all the required methods in the module?

The config.json file supports a key/value pair for "service", e.g.

{
    "service": {
        "name_key": "domain"
    },
}

In my example, "domain" is the name of the service field your module saves for the service representing the domain name. Set that and the domain name should appear on the service line item.