Next Module

ModuleMatic

proxmox already exist in core, and i have another one that is free and time by time i will add functions to it freely . so is not worth to lose time in something has a free alternative .

from my end , i have the OVH/SOYOUSTART/KIMSUFI module done and need some tweak and test in a my real production to lunch it .

if you ask me , i can suggest a cloud module for blesta , like vmware or openstack ...ect ...

ovh registrar module is also a good module to go with it . softlayer module ...

in my experience the registrar modules is the most wanted one .

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions, We are decide our two next modules.

- DirectAdmin Extended

- LogicBoxes Extended (Domains, Hosting, CodeGuard, SSL, ....)

:blesta:

+1 to the Logicboxes

I'm not sure if you're aware but the domain system is supposed to be revamped in 4.1 whenever that happens and I would imagine it would change a lot of your coding between the 2 versions of Blesta.

proxmox already exist in core, and i have another one that is free and time by time i will add functions to it freely . so is not worth to lose time in something has a free alternative .

from my end , i have the OVH/SOYOUSTART/KIMSUFI module done and need some tweak and test in a my real production to lunch it .

if you ask me , i can suggest a cloud module for blesta , like vmware or openstack ...ect ...

ovh registrar module is also a good module to go with it . softlayer module ...

in my experience the registrar modules is the most wanted one .

The issue is the core isn't fully KVM from what I've been told and yours is just OpenVZ, people would pay for a full version :)