[Plugin] Support Manager Pro - Tickets Delete, Merge, Spam, Multiple Tickets.

PauloV

• 3 weeks later...

The main reason I want to use this is for the bubbles and merging abilities.

But I have a hard time trusting 3rd-party scripts from individuals. When the author loses interest, then we're screwed, as updates that break it are always going to happen. I've been there dozens of times over the years.

I wish this mod simply added features to the existing support system, and not replaced it altogether. Better yet, I wish that the Blesta would just integrate these things into the core.

The biggest item is the ability to import/export between the two support systems.

In the next build , wen the Blesta 3.2 go stable, we will add the option to revert to original if you whant.

The option to revert to original woll be simple, it will only remove the "Spam" and "Detleted" status, will move all "Spam" and "Deleted" tickets to "Closed status", and will remove the extra field "Name" from Tickets where are stored the "From Name Emails", and finaly will delete all files, and replace by original files.

^ How do you do this?

The main reason I want to use this is for the bubbles and merging abilities.

But I have a hard time trusting 3rd-party scripts from individuals. When the author loses interest, then we're screwed, as updates that break it are always going to happen. I've been there dozens of times over the years.

I wish this mod simply added features to the existing support system, and not replaced it altogether. Better yet, I wish that the Blesta would just integrate these things into the core.

The biggest item is the ability to import/export between the two support systems.

We will support this long term, because we use in our system this Mod, because the code is OPEN, you or anyone can make changes in the future, so there will be no problems on any one support it :)

^ How do you do this?

We didnt implement that option yet, because there is some problems that have to be resolved like:

- Existent Tickets (numbering) on "Support manager", while importing from "Support Manager Pro".

- Existent "KB", while importing from "Support Manager Pro".

Maybe after the "OpenSRS Module" update and  the "Blesta Bookmarks" Plugin release, I will add the solution for my Mod :)

• 2 weeks later...

What about having a list of Departments on the left (or right for Arabic) side of the page? That way you can only view tickets by a certain department.

How long and hard would it be to implement this?

What you need is a filter to display tickets by department, correct?

If so, it could take some work, but is not hard to do it :)

I have to finish first Open SRS Module, because many blesta users have donated for it, after that I will finish Blesta Bookmarks Plugin, next we will do an new Order Form that was asked by blesta some time ago, and finally I will start wih Support Manager Pro and try to implement that and outher functionality :)

Could you do everything I asked for the in the feature request section as well? I am willing to pay for development to get it done correctly and quickly, as well as guarantee continued support and functionality in future Blesta versions.

Are you the developer yourself, personally, or do you have someone else doing it for you or helping you?
I ask because I want to make sure I have direct contact with the developer so no matter what happens in his life (stops doing hosting, moves companies, stops using Blesta, etc); I can still have access to you and pay you to make sure things are kept updated and functional.

Could you do everything I asked for the in the feature request section as well? I am willing to pay for development to get it done correctly and quickly, as well as guarantee continued support and functionality in future Blesta versions.

Are you the developer yourself, personally, or do you have someone else doing it for you or helping you?

I ask because I want to make sure I have direct contact with the developer so no matter what happens in his life (stops doing hosting, moves companies, stops using Blesta, etc); I can still have access to you and pay you to make sure things are kept updated and functional.

Yes, i could do that :blesta: Yes, Im the developper of all my signature plugin's/modules/extensions/mods/order forms :P I also alredy have deveolped several plugins and modules for a several blesta members :blesta:

I own a company in Portugal, but I do this purly for fun (love blesta, and love to program/design), in my free time.

You can PM me if your are interested in custum work ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Possible Bug Report.

No ticket created when email comes from a member of the support staff.

This is what I have tried

I have a support department setup with IMAP

The assigned staff user has an email address of staff@domain.com

The support department is also setup to accept/create tickets from unknown users.

Now if staff@domain.com sends to the the departmentemail@domain.com I can see the

message in webmail (still marked as unread)  the cron runs and the message is marked as

read (per the settings)  but no ticket and no bounce reply to the account.  

If i send an email to departmentemail@domain.com from anyotheremail@myotherdomain.com

I get a ticket created and can see the ticket.

Please let me know if I need to provide more details or If any other testing is required :)

Bug Report 2

When a department is setup with 

Override the from address set in email templates with the email address set for this department  as checked

Email address is coming from support@mydomain.com

and also shows the name as support and not the department title

Hello Jonathin :blesta:

Bug Report 2

When a department is setup with 

Override the from address set in email templates with the email address set for this department  as checked

Email address is coming from support@mydomain.com

and also shows the name as support and not the department title

This is not a bug, is the intended way :) Blesta Support Manager only chnages the "Reply To" email adress, noting else :) But maybe @Paul//@Tyson/@Cody can also confirm this on core Support Manager :)

Possible Bug Report.

No ticket created when email comes from a member of the support staff.

This is what I have tried

I have a support department setup with IMAP

The assigned staff user has an email address of staff@domain.com

The support department is also setup to accept/create tickets from unknown users.

Now if staff@domain.com sends to the the departmentemail@domain.com I can see the

message in webmail (still marked as unread)  the cron runs and the message is marked as

read (per the settings)  but no ticket and no bounce reply to the account.  

If i send an email to departmentemail@domain.com from anyotheremail@myotherdomain.com

I get a ticket created and can see the ticket.

Please let me know if I need to provide more details or If any other testing is required :)

I have try to replicate the issue and, it works fine for me :)

Do you have "debug mode" active on your blesta config file?

Can you try to use PIPE, insted of IMAP, to see if it works?

Regards,

PV

• 1 month later...

Is there something related to the Core of Blesta that requires the Support Manager Pro module to be so ugly?

Or can it be completely fixed up and made to look much prettier and better layout/spacing/sizing, etc.

My personal opinion Blesta Support Manager is one of the most beutiful themed out there (comparing against WHMCS/ClientExec/HostBill and the older AWBS/WHMAutopilot/ModernBill)

But you can eseally theme on your own, just edit the .pdt and .css files in /views/default/ under the supportmanagerpro plugin forlder :)

• 4 weeks later...

slight issue after the support pro install :)

I have seen your PM, the error you show, its seams a problem on "Suport Manager" and not on "Suport Manager Pro" :)

Area you sure you have install correctly (step by step) my "Support Manager Pro" plugin?

I think its a cache issue and you still have support manager original, menu option . Try to clean cache director from blesta cache folder or uninstall and install again support manager pro.

Or maybe a bug on support manager original on uninstall (I didnt try the latest 3.5 support manager original) :) I will try to test on monday.

Hello webhostau, I have tested the latest Blesta 3.5 and it dosent show any errors :)

The only problem that shows is wen uninstalling "Support Manager" original (not my Support Manager pro), the "Support" menu item still shows on the navbar and you have to manually delete the Cache folder:

[your-blesta-instalation-folder]/cache/1/nav/

after you delet, averithying will work OK :)

Hope that helps,

P.S- I will try this week to add rich test editor + client widget (alredy is done on my local dev) + Filter Tickets By Department :)

Regards,

PV

• 2 months later...

I use this plugin but i have got mistake. For example,

Before when customers open new ticket, the system sending email to me. But now not sending. If i answer the customers, its sending the customers email. But not give my email address when the customers open new ticket and reply the tickets.

How can i do ?

• 3 weeks later...