Just Thought I'd Drop This Off Here (Hint: V4 Peek)

Paul

Wonderfull UI

Why not bootsrap ? Already a huge change in the UI and has some aspect of bootsrap . Is a technical obstacle ?

We are using some pieces of Bootstrap, including bootstrap buttons. However, replacing all of the markup in favor of bootstrap would take forever. There are many features that everyone would rather see instead. Our goal with v4 wasn't to redo the entire admin interface, but we figured we could improve on the UI quite a bit while we were at it.

@Paul has proper domain management been completed ? or is the new look your priority ?

As of now the new WHMCS is killing blesta 3.6

The new look is a minor part of the major code update to 4.0 which increases the minimum requirements for Blesta and allows things like domain management to happen. When we began development for 4.0, we announced that 4.1 would be dedicated to domain management.

The new whmcs is mostly a new look, and they borrowed a lot of ideas from us.

I understand you want better domain support yesterday, but it's scheduled for 4.1. The most constructive way to proceed is to give us feedback on what features of domain management you value most.

The new look is a minor part of the major code update to 4.0 which increases the minimum requirements for Blesta and allows things like domain management to happen. When we began development for 4.0, we announced that 4.1 would be dedicated to domain management.

The new whmcs is mostly a new look, and they borrowed a lot of ideas from us.

I understand you want better domain support yesterday, but it's scheduled for 4.1. The most constructive way to proceed is to give us feedback on what features of domain management you value most.

and don't forget it's just basic bootstrap any tom dick and harry could do by copying the code from the getboostrap.com page lol.

• 2 weeks later...

in v4 . is their any new events will be released with first version ?

No new events yet.

is their any known function in blesta v3 will be dropped in v4 ?

I don't think any methods are being removed for this version, but that could change. Any methods with the @deprecated annotation are on the chopping block.

Why :wacko: !!!

we are waiting the event for the order & support manager plugins ....

1. Probably because no-one has asked for any more since Naja7host's old thread, which Tyson as highlighted before if you want events do a thread like his.

2. Because there's only so much time which they can put into a version and with all the improvements and mass mailer they can't do everything.

@naja7host are there any specific events that you would find particularly useful that I can look into? Ones that you would use? We can't add a whole bunch of events, there isn't enough time for it, but it *might* be possible to add one or two, or at least get those prioritized.

i know is impossible to add all the event in one shoot , blesta can add between releases 1 or 2 events , that way we can achieve more events in a small time .

for now the most wanted not just for me , and for some other clients is the event in the support manager .

- add ticket an event before the ticket creation and after a successfully ticket added .

- ticket edit .

- ticket closed .

- ticket deleted .

- ticket reply .

for order plugin ( that for my own need) .

- product added to cart .

- in checkout process.

- in order completed .

- in order accepted/rejected/deleted ect ..

the only limitation i see here is in the ajaxed order form !!!

maybe cody can arrive to a magic function that allow us add our own events ;)